Well last night we went up to Aric's parents house they received their call to serve a mission to Berlin Germany.
I have to tell you the German people are considerably lucky to be getting these two wonderful people.
I am so proud of them and of their desire to go and serve the Lord and the good people of Berlin.
They leave for the M.T.C. on Sept. 7th. I am so excited for them but, I am really going to miss them.
A girl could not ask for better in-laws, mine are truly the best!
I am looking forward to hearing of all of their many adventures. Dad served his mission in Germany when he was just a pup, I know that he is thrilled to be going back and taking his bride with him.
Hopefully Aric and I will be able to get over there and visit them.
We have never went 18 months without seeing them but there is truly nowhere else we would have them be for the next year and a half!
Old Enough For the Temple!
6 years ago
4 comments:
How wonderful!
My little brother lives in Munich. He loves Germany!!
Thanks Jana, We really love you, and will miss you very much too! You were meant to be in our family, and we are so happy that Aric found you! (I'll also miss the great hair cuts!) And whoever wants to come and visit us are more than welcome. It will give us an excuse to go site-seeing..
Love ya,
Mom
Your family is about to be showered with all kinds of missionary blessings!! Congratulations, they will be wonderful!
Post a Comment