
We had a wonderful vacation last week in the land of Disney. It started off just a little rough when we stopped for the night in St. George and realized we had left our Disneyland passes at home. Luckily my niece and some good friends saved the day. Our friends were leaving on Sunday and driving straight through to Disneyland so my niece Rikki met up with them Saturday night and delivered our tickets to them they brought them down and we picked them up at their hotel. Yay disaster averted!
We celebrated Aric's 40th Birthday on Monday at the happiest place on earth. The weather was great and the lines were not too crowded. What a fun day.
Mon. Tues. and Wed. were filled with fun, Mickey, rides, and of course TIRED FEET!
Thursday we headed down to San Diego and the land of legos (that's Legoland just in case you thought i was dyslexic). We had a good time and it was pretty cool to see some of the things they were able to build with legos but after 3 days at Disneyland the rides were a major disappointment. Aric, Karli and I enjoyed watching the boys, excitement though. I think one visit there was enough for us.
We headed home on Friday with another stop off in St George and arrived home safe sound and tired from our vacation on Saturday.
How lucky we feel to be able to go and enjoy time together with each other. We are so happy to be able to make such fun memories together.



This is Lego New York city, They also had Vegas, New Orleans, and Washington D.C. made entirely out of Legos.
3 comments:
Oh, I want to go back!!
I went to Disneyland for one day and my feet were done. I can't imagine a whole week! It sounds like you had a blast though!
Post a Comment