Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh yes it was Ladies night!

I do not know what it is that is so invigorating about hanging out with a bunch of ladies talking all night but I am grateful for it. I went for a very enjoyable evening to my friend Marianne's condo for a "sleepover" with some other friends in our ward. We had so much fun and all we did was talk and eat!
Well we did watch one movie too. This is the second time I have been able to go and I have to say a big THANKS to Marianne for the use of the condo and for inviting me to tag along again! I also want to thank Michelle, Amy, Ashlee and Rhonda for being such great fun! I also have to thank my Husband for being such a great sport about letting me have the time to get away.
Here is looking forward to the next time.

4 comments:

michele84084 said...

I had such a blast!! I was tired all day Sunday and my house is still a mess, but it was worth it!

Aimee said...

I was so bummed that I couldn't go! I can't wait for next time!!

Amy said...

I was so glad you could go with us again! You crack me up... I am looking forward to next time too. Girlfriend getaways are much needed breaks from being a mother 24/7.

Marianne said...

Thanks to you for providing the ride - and not just that but a really nice one too! Love girls night out - it's good to remind myself that I can be fun - even after getting a really bad haircut. Thanks for coming!!! You are such a likeable person.