Of course the kids are not that concerned and the pool is heated so while they are in the water they are fine. I think this week will be a lot better because the weather is so much warmer.
This is a picture of Karli in her lesson. She is in a level 4/5 they concentrate on how to perform the strokes correctly. She is a good swimmer in the pool and I do not worry about her swimming from one end of the pool to the other. I figured as long as I was going to the pool every morning I might as well let her have the lessons too and get better at the technical swimming.

Mack and Brody are both just beginning to believe that they are great swimmers. This can be a little scary for me because they are getting braver than their actual abilities will be able to support so I am glad that they are learning to be as good as they believe themselves to be.


And finally we come to my Jake. I thought he would have the greatest time of all in the swimming lessons. He has really been swimming like a little fish in the baby pool this year he even sticks his head under the water and tries to swim. We have been taking lessons for a full week now and the above picture is how he has spent every lesson. I have begged, bribed, threatened, cajoled, you name it I tried it and this kid has refused to even put his big toe in the water! I gave up today I did not even bother to make him put on his suit. Oh well he is content to splash in the baby pool this year and I guess I will try the lessons again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment