Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Graduate


Brody graduated from preschool this year. I can hardly believe that I will have 3 kids in grade school next year. I know that Brody will love kindergarten. He did a great job this year in preschool. I got a little tired of taking him 3 days a week with no car pool but, it was fun to have him go to the same school that Karli went to. I will not be continuing the tradition with Jake however. I am opting for the convenience of something closer with other neighborhood friends to car pool with. Call me crazy!

We have this week and next week and then Karli and Mack will be out of school and summer will officially begin. We have swimming lessons all through June Mon-Thurs. Then of course the big trip for Aric and I in July. I have a feeling the summer will feel like it ended before it begins. Isn't that the way summer always goes.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Way to go Brody!!! How fun will it be to go to school with Karli and Mack...what will mom do with only one at home? Sounds like your summer will be fun fun fun. Hope you enjoy every minute and it does not go too fast.

Julie Jones said...

Jana, I didn't know you were a blogger. Your kids are so cute! I wish I would have been able to stay in primary with them a little longer.
I never got to tell you, but I had a great time at the Relief Society 'purse' party...and not just because I won heaviest purse! It was a fun get-to-know-you night, I love your sense of humor!

Aimee said...

Yeah, Brody! He is a sweet kid. Where did you decide to go for your trip, Jana?

Amy said...

I want to invite you to my private blog, Jana! Email me at nimmy@jjrmed.com and I'll send you a link. I love reading your blog. You've got the cutest kids.

Amy Robinson

Marianne said...

Carpooling rules! Too bad we have no kids the same school age!