I have to say I had one fantastic Mom's day this week.
I love all of the gifts and cards that the kids make at school and at church. It is so fun to see the excitement with which they present them. Aric and I went and bought some flowers on Sat. and planted them we decided that would be our Mom/Fathers day gifts to each other.
We had both my parents, my Grandma, Aric's parents, and my Sister and her family over for dinner. Aric BBQ'd and did the clean up. What more could one ask for right!!
Old Enough For the Temple!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Wow Jana it was great to hear from you and see that you guys have a blog too!! It will be fun to check in every now and then. I am glad you too had a nice Mother's Day. Your kids are sure cuties and we wish we could see them more often. It is amazing how big they are now and how fast time flies. You are a great mom and have always been on top of everything. I have been impressed with how well you multi-task...some of us are still trying to learn the art. Well take care and thanks for checking in. I have linked your blog from ours I hope that is ok.
Post a Comment