Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Revolutionary new diet

Hey I found this revolutionary new diet, it is called the so sick you wish someone would shoot you and put you out of your misery diet. I have been laid out flat with it for the past couple of days. I have lost five pounds though since I have not been able to eat anything. Brody and Jake were both sick last week with a fever and a cold but, I was lucky enough to get the flu with my cold. I am feeling today like I might actually live so I guess that is a step up. I do not understand why Moms have to get every sickness their kids bring home. I think when I create my world I will give Moms a super strength immune system so they can continue to take care of their families during times of sickness. I think that is the worst part of not feeling well. I hate not wanting to be near my family and not having the energy to care what is happening around me for 3 days. I am lucky to have such a great support system to help me though. My Husband has been great to kick in and pick up the extra work. My Mom came and stayed the afternoon yesterday and made dinner, and my Sister is taking Brody and Jake for the afternoon today. I could not ask for a better family!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'll pass on that diet as well as the one you told me about today. In fact, I'll pass on any diet period. Deprivation is for skinny people! Just kidding...
Glad you're feeling better!