
Alas, I was able to find the source of all of this extra decoration in my make-up drawer. Prepare yourself though what you are about to see is graphic and should only be viewed by adults.
That's right every single one of my make-up brushes have been given a haircut!!!!The two that actually still have some bristles left are 1/2 their original height and the other were hacked off down to the nub!
Since I have no real proof of which one of my darling little angels perpetrated this crime I am unable to exact the kind of punishment I would like too. All three of them were treated to a slightly loud lecture on the importance of LEAVING OTHER PEOPLE'S THINGS ALONE!!!
I am about 90% certain it was Jake who got creative with the scissors but in true child like fashion he is blaming one of his brothers.
Raising children is soooo awesome!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's too funny!
Ok- that is stinking hilarious. Expensive, put funny non-the-less!
Oh Jana, I would be soooooo upset. Good thing Jake is a cute kid!
At least it wasn't hair! I have had too many kids-cutting-their-own-hair disasters to count.
True but at least hair grows back!
Cute Jana, and it's good that you have a good sense of humor about this. I just remember Abigail's hair, and her friend Britney, when they got through cutting each others hair. It almost took 1 year to mend the short ends, and to make something out of disaster!
Jake is just cute, and I guess you can be glad it wasn't his own hair.
That is amazing. Send him over to Cousin Rikki for some barber lessons.
Post a Comment