Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Sunday, February 15, 2009

12 short years ago

Where does the time go??
12 years ago early Valentines morning I got this.....

a beautiful baby girl. Weighing in at 5lb. 14 oz.

It was my best Valentine gift ever!!












12 short years and 3 baby boys later I have this...



Still my best Valentine gift ever!










We had a great time celebrating this b-day. We had some of Karli's best friends sleep over the night before her party. I found them all snuggled up together in the morning on the basement floor. You can hardly tell by the picture but there are 5 girls in the photo.
They had a great time playing Rock band, apples to apples, and doing a little Valentine door bell ditching!
I am really glad that Karli has such great friends.







The next day on her B-day she had a party we had 11 kids come including 4 boys (heaven help me!!!)
They had pizza, cake and more Rock band here at the house then we headed out for bowling and arcade games at Fat Cats bowling.

I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. I am very lucky to have had this wonderful girl.
I am proud of all of her accomplishments, her good heart, and her positive outlook on life!
I learn so much from her and I am excited to see what the next 12 years bring.... hopefully they will
go by a lot slower though!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

She is such a cute girl. I am so happy to have her in Young Women's with us.

brees said...

Happy belated Birthday Karli! I agree, she is such a cute girl!!

Kimberly said...

Rachel had a great time at the sleepover, especially when the witch dropped down the window well and scared Lincoln and his buddies half to death!

Karli is a smart, kind and beautiful girl. I hope that she and Rachel stay friends for life.

Jenny said...

What a fun day to have a baby! I didn't realize her birthday was the 14th. She is a sweet girl!

Habs said...

Carli is a very sweet and pretty girl. What a nice V-day gift :)

Habs said...

Sorry, Karli not Carli.