Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jenny would be so proud!

I love a good deal as much as the next person but usually I like many of you have to rely on Jenny to point them out to me (usually through my Sister Roni). Today I happened to be in the right place at the right time and found a deal that I actually got to call and tell Jenny about.
I went over to Reams today because I was desperate for milk and eggs. When I walked in through the condiment isle I noticed that salad dressings were on sale 3 for 5 dollars. I was standing there trying to calculate in my head what that made them each and if it was a good deal when I noticed one of the Reams employees putting coupons on the bottles of Kraft Ranch dressing for $1.50 off. I asked him if that was in addition to the sale and he said that it was and that it was off of each bottle which made them .16 cents a bottle!! I asked if there was a limit and he said no. I snatched up 10 bottles for me and 10 more for my sister. Thats right today I bought 1o - 16 oz bottles of Kraft Ranch dressing for 1 dollar and 60 cents total!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am very proud! I still hope there is some left when Mason wakes from his nap this morning. I haven't had a chance to get there. Great job on finding the deal. It just feels so good:).

Jenny said...

Got my salad dressing. I bought the only 10 they had on the shelf. I wonder if they will put out more? Thanks for the tip. I never would have gone there since everyone else has it for sale. You really outdid me this time:).

Meredith said...

That is a really good deal! I don't even like that kind of salad dressing and I bet I would've bought it anyway for that price!

Aimee said...

Good job, Jana! That is quite a steal!!

Julie Jones said...

I miss you and your salad dressing story. No matter how many times I heard it, I was impressed!