Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Night of Firsts

We had a couple of firsts last night.
Mack got his first walk because of getting hit by the pitcher last night. There were a few tears but in true baseball fashion he walked it off and finished with a slide at home for a run.
Mack also got his first cub scout award last night. The bobcat.
Karli had her first kiss last night. Ha ha. She got to suck face with a CPR dummy for camp certification! That is the only kind of kissing I am ready for!!
We have been keeping very busy.. with four children on four different teams. Three baseball and one soccer we are running all the time but we love it! I am so thankful for four great and healthy kids who enjoy being active and involved (thankfully not year round I could not keep it up all year). I also have a great and helpful hubby and very helpful assists from my family!!

No comments: