After nine long months and one week. My great niece Mckynna Jo Mark is finally here. She is 7lb. 9 oz.
It is so hard to believe that my sister is a grandma and that my sweet niece Rikki is a mom! WOW!
Life is flying by..
I am a very lucky woman with four great kids and 1 excellent man I am fortunate to have snagged for my Husband. I love life and having fun. I am truly blessed!
5 comments:
Congrats! That is so awesome, enjoy that sweet little one.
Great aunt sounds a little grumpy and old! Maybe it is because I picture my great aunt:). You however are one of the young, fun and cute great aunts! Congrats.
Wow, Jana. Being a Great Aunt does sound old. You definitely do not look the part. I am so happy to see a photo! She is darling!!
You are sure cute and hip for being a Great Aunt! I love her feet, the melt me.
What a beautiful little baby. She is going to be so spoiled!!
Post a Comment