
Well today is mine and Aric's 17th wedding anniversary. How are we going to celebrate you ask......
A quick late lunch squeezed in after a staff meeting Aric has at work.
I know we are just too adventurous of a couple.
We have a 4th grade back to school night tonight and my niece is getting married this weekend so we will take advantage of the time we have this afternoon and remember that it is not the actual day we need to celebrate but the fact that the last 17 years we have made a life and a home together with our 4 beautiful kids!
I am truly the luckiest of women. I love my husband more with each year and I would not change the last 17 years for anything!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You are about as romantic as we are:).
You guys are a perfect match and we sure love you both.
Congratulations!! Keeping a marriage alive for 17 years is quite an accomplishment these days!
Post a Comment