O.K. I am finally starting this blogging thing. I know that it is really important to do journaling and yet I never seem to have the time or the inclination to do it. I am hoping that I can do a much better job here. I hope that it will get me inspired to write about our life as a family and as mine as an individual. It is amazing how much of your solo identity is tied up in being a wife and a mother. How many times have you found yourself being your husbands wife or one of your children's moms in an introduction. Not that I think that is a bad thing. I love my family and I am very proud of them and to be associated with them but, I also find that I have to work at being an individual too. It helps to have a husband who is supportive of me and the things that I enjoy even if he does not. It goes both ways of course. I love to read and I know that it drives Aric crazy, partly because I am slightly obsessive about it when I get into a book. I keep telling myself while I am reading that I need to stop at the next chapter and make dinner but then one chapter becomes two and so on and so forth. While I know that it bothers him he also knows that I love it and tries to be patient. I have the same feelings for him when it comes to a little obsession known as GOLF.
No comments:
Post a Comment