Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

People bug me

In general I have to say I usually like people and I try not to decide about someone before I get to know them you know no "judging a book by it's cover" but sometimes you hear something that makes you so mad you don't care if you ever meet the person who has done it or not. My Husband Aric and I lived in Camas Washington for four years, we loved it there and never had any problems. We enjoyed all of our neighbors and LOVED our Ward family. Aric was talking to one of our friends there yesterday and he was telling him that a family moved into our old neighborhood after we left and their daughter is not allowed to be friends with his daughter because they do not think she is a Christian, because she is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that this is not the only family in the world with this view, but it makes me soooo mad. How can these people call themselves Christian to judge others this way!!!!!! Some peoples parents!!!

No comments: