Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hoop Dreams

I went to play church basketball last night. I have always enjoyed playing sports but, have not done a lot of it. I like to play basketball but, I am not very good at it. I have played in a couple of other games this year but this one was a blast. We played a very good team and the game was a really close one. I scored my first two points of the season(hey I said I was not very good!!) We had to play a double overtime and won in the last 9 seconds of the game. We even had to steal the ball to get the last shot! It was a blast and I think that everyone enjoyed the exercise and camaraderie. I am sure the fact that we won makes it a little funner for our team but Wow what a game!!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Go 9th Ward! I'm excited that you are now a blogger. It will be fun to keep up on the adventures of your sweet family!

Aimee said...

Jana, you're not fooling anybody -- we know what an EXCELLENT basketball player you are! Your season just started a little slow, that's all. Just remember my "booty" move (touch and turn) and you will be just fine. (Hope you don't mind me lurking -- I found you on Kimberly's blog.)

Jana said...

Of course I do not mind sharing my blog with a fellow baller!!!

Marianne said...

What the heck! Why didn't you tell me you blog? Don't pretend like you are anything short of a basketball hoop star! We love having you come out and play.....WINNING IS SO FUN! Sorry about any scratches and bruises from last week.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

Of course I will forgive you for the tiny little... I mean giant chunk you took out of my hand last week Marianne, what are friends for. Ha ha.
See ya Thursday!