Cray-zfamily

Cray-zfamily

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Well what a great Easter weekend we had.
We had a lovely time with the neighborhood Easter egg hunt and it seems as if everyone that went enjoyed it, so that is always a plus.
I also really enjoyed our time in church on Sunday we had lots of great lessons and talks and I truly felt the spirit and knew that I was in the right place on that Easter Sunday.
I got to end the day with some of my family coming over for dinner and my Mom took all of my kids home with her for a sleepover so I had a really relaxing night and got to sleep in this morning. What else could a mom ask for???
I also have a sister-in-law who gave birth two months early to a 1lb.13oz. baby and she was finally able to take her home on Friday and things are going well for them. I am very excited to get to finally hold her this week.
All in All I would say that life is pretty good!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Who does the most fantastic neighborhood Easter Egg Hunts EVER?? Jana, that's who! (That was a semi-cheerleader cheer.)

Kimberly said...

Hey I agree with Aimee! Great job!